I believe yoga is for everyone. I have been practicing yoga since 2004, which has helped me to become healthier and happier. I completed my 200 hour yoga teaching certification in Vinyasa at Kindness Yoga in Denver, Colorado as well as Levels 1 and 2 of Restorative Yoga certifications. I am passionate about the healing aspects of yoga, breath and meditation. I believe strongly in making yoga accessible to all ages and abilities. Expect from me a playful class with upbeat music, safe alignment and creative sequencing.
Current yoga teaching schedule:
Get One-on-One Attention
With private yoga lessons, you’re able to focus in on your goals and get personalized instruction based on your health, body type and lifestyle – all on your schedule and in your home.
Here are some reasons to book a private lesson today:
- Grasping the basics of yoga (3+ sessions recommended)
- Developing confidence to practice in group settings
- Learning to modify a practice to manage or improve health issues like insomnia or low back pain
- Receiving one-on-one instruction in a private space
- Deepening a meditation practice
- Master and explore challenging poses like headstand or perfect form in a fundamental pose like downward facing dog
- Explore unfamiliar styles of yoga
Fill out the form below to learn more about private yoga packages and schedule a session. Private corporate yoga classes also available.