Are your sugar cravings sabotaging your health and wellness goals?
Join me in a FREE 21 day Sugar Cleanse workshop that will start on July 11th.
- The top ways sugar is negatively affecting your health and happiness
- How your lifestyle affects your sugar cravings
- Tips on how to treat yourself without sugar without feeling deprived
You can participate in this free Sugar Cleanse in 2 ways:
- Subscribe to my e-mail list to receive your tips via e-mail (you’ll get an e-mail every 5 days with 5 tips). If you are not already subscribed, a sign up form is below.
- Visit my blog daily during the 21 days for your daily lesson, tip and homework
Looking for a way to cut sugar without going cold turkey?
There are plenty of healthy sugar alternatives that are sugar to satisfy your sweet tooth. Roasted sweet vegetables such as beets, winter squashes and sweet potatoes make a warm, hearty and sweet dish. Or try using a natural sweetener, such as honey or maple syrup. We’ll cover this in a lot more depth during the sugar cleanse.
Don’t be fooled by sugar-free alternatives, artificial sweeteners can be addictive and detrimental to your health. Numerous studies performed on laboratory rats link artificial sweeteners such as aspartame and saccharin to cancer.